1.1 Acchurt.com service GUARANTEES:
– Sale of accounts in the hands;
– Replacing accounts in case of invalidity because of accsmarket.com store fault. Namely: the account is blocked, deleted, incorrect credentials to login into the account, ACTIVE guarantee (ACTIVE guarantee = NOT canceled guarantee);
– Refund if an invalid account can not be replaced. Refunds can be made only to the following payment systems: Perfect Money, Qiwi, Yoo-Money, Advcash, WebMoney, Litecoin.
1.2 Acchurt.com and its employees have the right to do:
– Not to change the initially valid accounts. If you logged into your account and did something there, and your account was blocked after, the problem is most likely on your side;
– Not to give a refund for purchased valid accounts. If you want to get a refund or a replacement of the account after your inattentive purchase, your request can be rejected.
– Block the customer on accsmarket.com and do not give a refund in the following cases:
a). The client spams on tickets, email, or chat
b). The client leave negative reviews or comments about the service on third-party resources
c). The client is rude to technical support or uses cuss words.
1.3. If the client agrees to the rules of the store (at the time of purchase), the CLIENT CONFIRMS that:
– The client has read the detailed description of the accounts;
– The client will change passwords for the accounts and will independently take care of their security in case of prolonged use of purchased accounts;
– The responsibility shifts to the buyer after the purchase is made;
– THE GUARANTEE IS BEING CANCELED in case of the violation of paragraph 1.2. and the client DOES NOT HAVE any claims to the service accsmarket.com;
– The client refers to all the points above of the agreement.
Disclaimer – The acchurt.com service is an intermediary between account sellers and buyers. The buyers are responsible themselves if use the accounts for any illegal activity. acchurt.com does not approve spamming (i.e., commercial emailing without the prior consent of the recipients) and any fraudulent activity using the accounts.